Depeche Mode Cz
Oficiální fanklub skupiny Depeche Mode pro Českou a Slovenskou republiku

Soukromá zóna

Hlavní navigace

1 z 3
ŽEBŘÍK “depeche” ALBUMŮ DLE OBLÍBENOSTI.
Posláno: 9.2.2019 o 21:17   [Ignorovat]
Revolution
Ikona: DoMunug
HodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnocení
Celkem příspěvků: 1866

S díky bych rád poprosil o váš pohled na věc, případně rovnou dejte svůj osobní žebříček oblíbenosti či hodnocení, jak kdo chcete. Depeche Mode dali světu čtrnáct alb. Zatím. Doufám, že ještě není všem (dobrým) deskám konec, každopádně, materiálu je víc než dost i nyní. (hodnocení jako ve škole - č.1 bere jackpot wink)

Takto bych to viděl za sebe, po letech neúmorného, příjemného poslechu:

1. Black Celebration
  2. Songs of Faith and Devotion
  3. Ultra
  4. Some Great Reward
  5. Music for the Masses
  6. Violator
  7. A Broken Frame
  8. Construction Time Again
  9. Playing the Angel
10. Delta Machine
11. Speak & Spell
12. Sounds of the Universe
13. Exciter
14. Spirit

Obrázkové přílohy  image.jpeg
 Podpis 

Posláno: 10.2.2019 o 8:53   [Ignorovat]   [# 1]
Administrátor
Ikona: Dangerous
HodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnoceníHodnocení
Celkem příspěvků: 672

1. Spirit (poslouchám velmi často, téměř denně)
2. Violator (poslouchám často)
3. Songs of Faith and Devotion (poslouchám často, především v autě)
4. Delta Machine (poslouchám často)
5. Music for the Masses (poslouchám často)
6. Black Celebration (poslouchám občas)
7. Playing the Angel (poslouchám občas)
8. Construction Time Again (poslouchám občas)
9. Ultra (neslyšel jsem více než rok)
10. Sounds of the Universe (neslyšel jsem více než rok)
11. Some Great Reward (neslyšel jsem více než rok)
12. A Broken Frame (neslyšel jsem více než rok)
13. Speak & Spell (neslyšel jsem více než rok)
14. Exciter (neslyšel jsem více než sedm let)

Podpis 

Stay Dangerous.

Posláno: 10.2.2019 o 10:16   [Ignorovat]   [# 2]
Revolution

@Dangerous:
Skoro to vypadá, žes naposledy při poslechu Exciteru rozbil zrcadlo teda… Sedm let neštěstí si snad ale neměl, ne? wink

Dávám foto z Tenerife pro lepší motivaci… grin

Obrázkové přílohy  image.jpeg
 Podpis 

Posláno: 10.2.2019 o 10:36   [Ignorovat]   [# 3]
Administrátor

Dream on a I Am You poslouchat mohu a poslouchám, ale zbytek mi přijde prostě nedopečený smile
A ono to je více než 7 let co jsem to slyšel vcelku…možná fakt 10 či 15 :D

Podpis 

Stay Dangerous.

Posláno: 17.2.2019 o 13:46   [Ignorovat]   [# 4]
Revolution
Ikona: Ada_DM
Celkem příspěvků: 1307

vidím, že to tu žije a preto pridávam svoj osobný dm rebríček/žebříček medzi hlasujúce „masy“ smile
spočítala som to (skoro ako v škole wink ) podla počtu naj skladieb pre „my ears“
a mám to jasné biele na čiernom cool smile 

1. Violator
2. Black Celebration
3. Songs Of Faith And Devotion
4. Playing The Angel
5. Music For The Masses
6. Some Great Reward
7. Delta Machine
8. Ultra
9. Exciter
10. A Broken Frame
11. Spirit
12. Sounds Of The Universe
13. Speak And Spell
14. Construction Time Again

Obrázkové přílohy  top3.jpg
 Podpis 

Posláno: 17.2.2019 o 16:05   [Ignorovat]   [# 5]
Revolution

@Ada:
Málem se na Tebe přes ten příval hlasujících mas ani nedostalo, že… grin wink

Tyto skladby mají cosi společného, krom dvou alb, můžeme toto “cosi” najít na každé desce. Nějaké tipy?

1. Boys Say Go!
  2. The Sun & the Rainfall
  3. Shame
  4. Strangelove
  5. Halo
  6. Enjoy the Silence
  7. Walking in My shoes
  8. One Caress
  9. Barrel of a Gun
10. Dream On
11. Freelove
12. I Feel Loved
13. I Am You
14. A Pain That I’m Used To
15. Martyr
16. John the Revelator
17. Lilian
18. Little Soul
19. Corrupt
20. Ghost
21. Alone
22. So Much Love

Podpis 

Posláno: 17.2.2019 o 19:46   [Ignorovat]   [# 6]
Revolution

@DoM: presne bolo to „o fouz“ wink
tipujem, že nájsť tipy bude trvať možno aj 101 dní cheese

Podpis 

Posláno: 18.2.2019 o 15:47   [Ignorovat]   [# 7]
Revolution

Vůbec není časově omezeno @Ada smile Naopak. Pro volné chvilky s “depeche” třeba…

Podpis 

Posláno: 19.2.2019 o 16:36   [Ignorovat]   [# 8]
Revolution

pain je to „cosi“ společného @DoM wink

aj tieto skladby majú „cosi“ spoločné a výnimkou nie je žiadny album smile
1 I Sometimes Wish I Was Dead
2 My Secret Garden
3 Shame
4 Stories Of Old
5 Black Celebration
6 To Have And To Hold
7 The Sweetest Perfection
8 Rush
9 Useless
10 Dream On
11 A Pain That I’m Used To
12 Jezebel
13 Soothe My Soul
14 Cover me

Obrázkové přílohy  pain.jpg
 Podpis 

Posláno: 20.2.2019 o 7:30   [Ignorovat]   [# 9]
Revolution

Anó, PAIN popřípadě PAINFUL wink

@Ada:
Teď si teda beru já 101 dní grin Odpo se na to podívám…

Podpis 

Posláno: 20.2.2019 o 11:06   [Ignorovat]   [# 10]
Revolution

@DoM: času je dost… 101 odpo smile

Podpis 

Posláno: 21.2.2019 o 16:38   [Ignorovat]   [# 11]
Revolution

@Ada:
Jednou ze shod budiž anglicky “JÁ” v každém textu… grin

Podpis 

Posláno: 21.2.2019 o 20:09   [Ignorovat]   [# 12]
Revolution

@DoM: druhou feel/feeling… a tak dalej a tak podobne možno až do 101 wink

Podpis 

Posláno: 16.3.2019 o 14:24   [Ignorovat]   [# 13]
Revolution

Pro zajímavost - výsledky z webu albumism.com

Obrázkové přílohy  image.png
 Podpis 

Posláno: 28.3.2019 o 19:24   [Ignorovat]   [# 14]
Revolution

pre zmenu 5 najlepších a 5 najhorších albumov podla hlasujúcich Depeche Mode fans v prieskume z 2014
https://www.gigwise.com/news/88704/

Obrázkové přílohy  top 5_worst 5_.jpg
 Podpis 

Posláno: 28.3.2019 o 19:47   [Ignorovat]   [# 15]
Administrátor

NBHAP: All Depeche Mode Albums Ranked From Worst To Best

https://nbhap.com/sounds/depeche-mode-albums-from-worst-to-best

All Depeche Mode Albums Ranked From Worst To Best
A totally serious quality-based recap of the group’s legendary back catalogue. Well, from a certain personal perspective, obviously. 08/02/2017
by Norman Fleischer

Photo by Anton Corbijn

2017 has been another exciting year for all Depeche Mode fans. Back in March, the British synthpop heavyweights returned with their 14th full-length called Spirit, and it looks like they aren’t interested in retiring just yet; they’re now even discovering their political take in these darkened times. 2017 is also the year when two important records in the band’s discography celebrate big birthdays. Ultra turns 20 while Music For The Masses turns 30. Since it’s never too late to discover the band’s almost four-decades-long discography, now might be a good time to do so.

You can start chronologically or by picking the best ones. And just in case you are going for the second option, I have you covered. Being a lifelong fan of the group, I ranked all 14 Depeche Mode albums so far from worst to best (including Spirit) and yes, I am very much aware that this isn’t the most objective list. But it also helps to document the ups and downs in the group’s vital biography. Well, and it’s fun, obviously. Everything counts in large amounts: here’s my definitive ranking. Feel free to share your input if you don’t agree with it.

14. A Broken Frame (1982)

Worst Part Of It: You can sense the transitional character of A Broken Frame through the entire album. Having lost their main songwriter, Vince Clarke, after the first album clearly had an impact. Martin Gore tried to step in but surely wasn’t on the genius level we all fell in love with later. A few darker undertones are already sensible (Leave In Silence), but most of it just follows the teen synthpop simplicity of its predecessor. You might find tracks like The Meaning Of Love and See You funny or charming but let’s face it: they are cringe-worthy.

Best Part Of It: Well, they didn’t give up after Vince left and also pushed on following the release of this record. Those were the days when it was actually possible for bands to grow through multiple albums.

Most Memorable Song: The Sun And The Rainfall

13. Playing The Angel (2005)

Worst Part Of It: The horrible mixing. I still don’t know how producer Ben Hillier did it but even 12 years later that sound is killing all dynamics. Aside from that technical fact, the band tried a bit too hard to please fans following the mixed reviews of the light-hearted Exciter. In an attempt of humour, Depeche Mode even wrote ‘Pain and suffering in various tempos’ on the back of the record. It’s as if they were saying ‘Okay, we’ve given up. You want that dark shit, you’ll get it!’ It’s a bit pretentious and forced and hasn’t aged very well. Same goes for the horrible artwork.

Best Part Of It: Following two relatively moody albums the band finally reignited their love for uptempo beats, giving us grooving songs like John The Revelator, Suffer Well and Lilian. Oh, and Dave Gahan started contributing his own songs for this one which was literally the only way to keep Depeche Mode alive.

Most Memorable Song: Precious

12. Speak And Spell (1981)

Worst Part Of It: Face it, it’s more ERASURE than Depeche Mode, which makes sense as Vince Clarke was the man in charge back then. Yes, they were barely 20 years old and it’s their first album but that will never excuse a track like What’s Your Name? P-R-E-double-T-Y? Look, I won’t hold it against them- it’s their debut. But there’s hardly a reason to listen to it today and say ‘Oh, this is really good’. If you have to pick one, you would instantly grab a record from their later period and you know that it’s true, right?

Best Part Of It: It hasn’t aged as bad as you thought it might have. And the fact that the album’s reduced lo-fi synthpop inspired artists like Röyksopp and La Roux made me worship its less annoying moments a bit more. Also, you can’t argue with singles like Dreaming On Me and the indestructible Just Can’t Get Enough. And don’t forget about their look back then. It’s just four kids trying to play Kraftwerk.

Most Memorable Song: New Life

11. Sounds Of The Universe (2009)

Worst Part Of It: A second album with Ben Hillier following the pretty mediocre Playing The Angel. It might have been a time when the band, albeit unintentionally, decided to play it safe while their side-projects slowly became more creatively fulfilling. At least that’s the intention I got. Martin Gore’s interest in all sorts of analogue synthesizers also felt like a PR stunt to distract from the weakness of his songwriting on this.

Best Part Of It: Although sticking with the same producer, the band clearly learned from the mistakes of their prior release. Sounds Of The Universe sounds way warmer, less aggressive and not nearly as bizarrely mastered as their first collaboration. It allows the songs and its sounds more freedom, maybe sometimes a bit too much (A song like In Chains gets lost in his own ambition). Still, it gave us Wrong one of the best Depeche Mode singles ever and that itself stands for something.

Most Memorable Song: Wrong

10. Construction Time Again (1983)

Worst Part Of It: The really good Get The Balance Right single wasn’t part of it. And the change from gentle synthpop straight to sampling construction sides came a bit out of the blue. A song like Pipeline clearly proves that you can overthink such an idea to the point where it just doesn’t make much sense anymore. It’s still a bit transitional, but unlike A Broken Frame the majority picked the better side.

Podpis 

Stay Dangerous.

1 z 3

‹‹ Spirit 2017      Memento Mori (2023) ››

Moduly, platobné brány a preklady pre PrestaShop

Moduly, platobné brány a preklady pre PrestaShop

Tvorba e-shopov a webových stránok

Internetové stránky a e-shopy